Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So as I am reading my usual blogs from various people I come across this on my Twitter:


http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2658-Dragon-Soul-Difficulty-Change-Power-of-the-Aspects-to-10

Now I think this is a good nerf.  The first 5% allowed my guild to go from 1/8 heroic to 5/8 heroic.  Hopefully we can overcome Warmaster this week since we always get so close but if not, then I am positive that we can get it next week when the 10% is added.  Blizzard did say they would regulate the nerfs and that there wouldn't be a fixed nerf schedule but rather them looking at how many people see the kills and go from there.  So I think that is a step in the right direction and lets other guilds who aren't top 100 in the world get a chance to see those heroic fights and of course get loot.  Well good luck in your raids folks!  Hopefully I get my kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment