Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Two Week Journey...

So the past two weeks I have been without a computer that could stream/record WoW footage and finally I have one!  I had purchased my computer from TigerDirect.com and it was a Cyberpower.  My last two computers have been assembled from Systemax and I have never had issues.  This time around with my Cyberpower it came shipped with a faulty power supply.  Also it took two weeks for them to look at the computer and fix it.  Pretty lame in my eyes since it shouldn't take nine weeks for someone to fix a computer but oh well. I have it now and I will just never order from Cyberpower again.  Plus this computer is miles ahead of my old one so I want to try and stream some BG's and maybe arenas if its successful.  So time to work on videos again! I have my Mage and Feral good to go and my Boomkin gear ready so should be fun this weekend!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. And now I have a computer too so maybe he can have a pocket healer for those pesky hordies.

    ReplyDelete