Monday, February 13, 2012

World of Warcraft PvP

Hey guys!  So I play World of Warcraft and I mostly PvE but this expansion I took up PvP and I am loving it.  I PvP on my Druid as Feral.  In season 10 I did a Kitty Cleave with my cousin and girlfriend and we didn't do horrible but good for our first season together.  Kitty PvP is really fun and even if we don't have the shape shift out of roots and snares our damage is sick and our utility and survivability is insane.  Well here's the vid!  If you like it please let me know what you liked about the vid so that when I do my next one I know what you like.  If there's something you think I can improve on tell me I am always wanting to learn more and step up my game.  Anyways, until next time!




My YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment